To rent an instrument from Barcone’s Music you must have…
- A valid major credit card OR a debit card bearing the Visa/Mastercard logo.
- A rental agreement completely filled out, any missing information may cause a delay in processing your rental.
How to rent an instrument:
- Fill out a rental agreement. If you like, you can download an agreement right now, or visit the store in person. We can also mail you a form if you like.
- Decide whether or not you want the optional Maintenance and Repair Coverage (highly recommended for students who will be taking the instrument back and forth to school).
- Submit the completed rental agreement by bringing it to the store in person, mailing or faxing it (sorry, forms can not be transmitted over the internet yet). If you fax the form, you will also need to mail us the original copy.
- Pick up the instrument. If you are on our school delivery route, we can deliver the instrument to the school on our next run. Otherwise, you can come into the store and pick it up. We also have UPS shipping available for an additional fee.
Barcone's Music | 528 Broadway, Kingston NY 12401 | (845) 331-6089
© 2014 Barcone's Music Online